When a blogger steps forward in a field of blogging all they need is an optimized laptop. A Laptop becomes an essential source for bloggers to make their blogging journey to the next level. Nowadays, everyone wants to work freely on their own without any supervision on them.
Doing blogging is an interesting and self-independent profession as if you are your own boss and you don’t need to follow anyone’s instructions to implement on your work or task and you don’t have to stick or sit at one place to complete your tasks. There are many choices available in markets for choosing the best laptops for bloggers because they work on the laptop for hours to edit photos and videos and keeping this in mind we need to observe a laptop’s performance, keyboard typing result, battery life, prices, display panels, and probability.
If you are planning to start your own blog or you are already a Blogger, you should check out this article for Best Laptops for Bloggers to buy in 2020 before you decide to buy any laptop.
What features you should look at the best laptops for blogging?
It totally depends on the bloggers which type of laptop they need but there are some main things you should focus on while purchasing a laptop for blogging purpose:
- LCD panel: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) crystals of the panel don’t produce light rather they decide whether the light can pass through colored panels or not. LCD screen includes the form of external flat-screen monitors that help light to pass through them. Screens are the most important feature to look in the best laptop for blogging because without good screens panel bloggers couldn’t able to work for hours to edit their photos and videos. They might feel pain in eyes if the screen resolution is not good enough. The recommended screen resolution for an ideal laptop must be, 1400 x 1050.
- Battery life: The next main thing a blogger needs to focus on is a laptop with long battery life. The laptop with the best battery will outlast for the long and best battery can smash the most premium machines no matter how assembles their specs are because laptops are worthless if they can’t hold a charge. The average battery life of the laptop must be between 2000 and 6000.
- Storage capacity: Moving onto the next main thing is its storage capacity. The hard disk is the main part of the laptop that is used for storing data and lots of photos and videos collection. You have to invest more in laptops with more capacity to save more data in it. Normally, a high- resolution photo takes up to 1 to 2MB. So, if you have a good financial budget you should invest in 512GB of SSD storage which is good enough for you.
- Processing speed: Last but not the least, the processing or running speed of a laptop is based on how much time it will take to do your task. The speed that is required for your laptop to perform programs and complete the task is modified in great measure by your computer’s processor speed. A Laptop holds a processor that is store on a computer chip around 5 GHz to 4.0 GHz that is generally appraised at an excellent speed. It means if the speed of the processor is fast then it is easy for you to complete your task or work in less time.
Top 5 Best Laptop for Bloggers
Listing 5 best Laptop choices for you if you are a blogger and a laptop that is based on your inclination:
- Acer Aspire 5.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3.
- Dell XPS 13.
- Lenovo Flex 14.
- Apple MacBook Air 2019.
1. Acer Aspire 5
If you are a beginner or you are already a blogger and want to purchase a laptop then you don’t need to buy expensive laptops. An Acer aspires 5 is the best cheap laptop for you in a low budget.
I will definitely recommend you to buy Acer Aspire 5. It is a complete package for beginners with the best features in it. The Acer Aspire 5 is designed beautifully; it is a slim body and is covered with aluminum on the top. This makes it weigh so light almost 1.8kgs which is pretty good and easy for you to take it with you anywhere.
It is not only suitable for bloggers; it is also the perfect laptop for every need and you can quickly browse the web to take it easily to your schoolwork, college, and university work. An Acer Aspire 5 has a backlit keyboard and a new finger-print technology sensor on boards.
- It is cheap to buy.
- Slim designed.
- Easy to carry.
- Good processing speed.
- Heavy load.
- The deficit of storage.
- Internal fans of the laptop are very noisy.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Internal core i5
- Average battery standby: 7 hours
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard drive: 256GB
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size: 6 inches
It is the best laptop for bloggers because it is very user friendly and affordable. Bloggers can easily work for hours and battery standby is great of 7 hours. Screen resolution is also absolutely fantastic with amazing pixels. The Acer Aspire 5 is a mid-range laptop that tricks pretty much all the boxes you’d want for a day-to-day laptop, as long as, your laptop needs doesn’t consider a whole lot of video editing, designing, or drafting.
2. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is one of the best laptops a blogger can buy. It’s fast, advance look, and light in weighing. The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is produced by the Intel Core i5 CPU with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage.
Many users of Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 complain that they are very disappointed with its storage. It is relatively a bit expensive than the Acer Aspire 5 laptop. A Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has 13.5 inch HD pixels including a touchscreen display. It’s a slim, light, and small weigh body structure that is very convenient for travel bloggers to take it with them while travelling.
Surface 3 has a new fast-charging feature. Does it claims that it brings the laptop to an 80 percent charge within less than an hour like who doesn’t want a device with fast charging feature? So yeah, it’s a great laptop for you. Microsoft Surface 3 has also done some work to make this generation easier to facilitate and update laptop models.
- Great for everyday work and performance.
- Excellent keyboard and trackpad.
- Touchscreen display.
- Light in weight.
- Sleek design and outstanding battery standby.
- Shortage of storage.
- Minimum port selection and no thunderbolt 3 assists.
- Some odd bugs that make for a less-than-perfect observation.
- Screen resolution:2256 x 1504
- Screen size:5 inches
- Processor:2 GHz intel core i5
- Average battery standby:1 Day
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is the second option on our list. With an advance designed slim and light body structure. It is easy for travel bloggers to take this surface 3 with them. Its battery standby is outstanding you can use it for one day without charging. It is also best for many other bloggers to work on it, its user friendly but a bit expensive laptop.
3. Dell XPS 13 (best all-round Laptops for bloggers)
The Dell XPS 13 is the most convenient laptop you can buy of its powerful core. Its weight is 1.2kgs and is powered by the 8th Intel Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage.
Dell XPS 13 is light in weight, powerful device, portable and affordable as well in another place. It’s the best package for the blogger to invest in this laptop because you can have all in one. Like, isn’t it amazing you can get everything you need in this single laptop? Users of Dell XPS aren’t complaining much about this device because it has the super-amazing performance.
With its high-quality screen, high resolution displays its portable device and best for video and photo editing. The XPS is well-advanced webcam with a longer battery life that is all you need. If you are editing 720-1080 photo files, you will be appeased with this laptop of its 8GB RAM.
- Best laptop in a list so for.
- 4k ultra-sharp display.
- Light in weight advanced technology.
- Slim profile.
- Quad HD and display is a pricey update.
- Screen size:3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Core i5
- Hard drive: 128 GB
- battery life: up to 15 hours
The XPS is an excellent all-round laptop with a unique premium design, gorgeous advance display, a majestic CPU performance and long-lasting battery lifetime. The Dell XPS is also a great option for Business and Accounting students. It is also beneficial for bloggers. The XPS battery standby should be enough to do all your work and task. I think it’s the most affordable and portable laptop for use.
4. Lenovo Flex 14 (2-in-1 Convertible Laptop)
Lenovo flex is the best for content creators and designer bloggers. This laptop is very unique in design technology-based device and it is 2-in-1 convertible Laptop which can be rotated to 360-degree angle. Its weight is 1.5kgs and is perfect for the bloggers who travel a lot out there.
Including all this, you also get a free pen in a box which can be used for drawing and graphic design purpose. Lenovo has a 14 inch Full HD display screen which feels so realistic.
It has 12 GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD. It can grip up all your Photoshop, graphic designs and another designer tool easily. Lenovo 14 is the newest repetition in Lenovo’s budget-friendly convertible laptop.
- 2-in-1 convertible laptop.
- 1080p Full HD display
- Perfect for multitasking
- Excellent for graphic designs
- The display is very DIM
- Battery standby is very short
- The processor is slow not very updated
- Screen size: 14 inches
- Processor:1 GHz
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Weight :5kgs
- RAM: 12 GB
The Lenovo 14 is a unique laptop and looks general like a large tablet machine. It comes with a pen which is easy for bloggers to draw any design and graphic designs. It is a quite expensive laptop because it has outstanding notebooks which make it easy to do work. I think it is easier for bloggers to do their work or task on this laptop.
5. Apple MacBook Air 2019 (best Affordable laptop)
If you wanted a Mac then this is the best option for you. It is an affordable laptop with a lot of best features in it. A MacBook weighs almost 1.25kgs and 2560 x 1600 and 13-inch retina display. It always wins contenders heart by its beautiful design body. This laptop is only user-friendly to people who love MacOS.
- Touch ID authentication
- High Resolution ‘Retina’ display
- Replaceable battery
- Excellent battery life
- Affordable and user-friendly
- Non-user-friendly to Windows laptop users.
- Display: 13-inch retina display
- Battery: up to 12 hours
- Storage capacity: 128 GB or 256 GB SSD
- Processor unit: 6GHz dual-core Intel core i5
This MacBook is another option for bloggers to buy for the blogging process. It is affordable for them and easy to carry. It is a beautiful design for laptops. MacBook keyboard is a brand new and unique idea but is worth the price.