Do you have the curiosity to understand the best smartwatch for nurses to buy in 2019? you can simply find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
The nursing profession is noble in each way, and it is not just about wearing the custom overalls and overseeing the patients’ records alone. It entails lots of humanitarian work, and lots of times, the perfect nurse is required to multitask and finish life-saving duties in record time.
Now, having to deal with all the responsibilities all at once is really not an easy factor, and it is even additional demanding considering the fact that the nurse’s actions and inactions can be the very reason why someone lives or dies. Hence, the nurse needs to adopt options that might help with their time management and a task executing abilities. Unfortunately, until recently, there had not been any a lot of assistance in this regard, leaving the nurse to stress out even more.
Nowadays, the use of smartwatches is becoming a lot of popular and relevant for such occupations, like this one. It helps the nurse keep abreast of what must be done, and these details are created easily accessible to them.
Thus, as they move from ward to ward, they are able to keep communicated with important details that they can not always place to their head as they work. For example, the nurse may have some kind of organizer tool, that helps him or her set reminders on the needs of every individual patient under their immediate watch.
Top 5 Best Smartwatch For Nurses in 2019
This and various other functions are implementable on the right smartwatch, helping the nurse keep less burdened, and also increasing their productivity a way or the other.
However, as valid because the functions of the conventional smartwatches are, there are certain products that are best suited to nurses. This is often basically due to their inbuilt features, also as their operation methods. As a nurse, it is important that your choice of a smartwatch is that that is able to serve your own kind of functions by simply having more helpful functions on the overall.
Below, is a list of some of the best smartwatch for nurses (in no particular ranking or arrangement of importance), along with their features and useful capacities. This list should assist you once you are making your choice of product.
1. Ticwatch E OLED Smartwatch
Ticwatch E OLED Smartwatch is especially simply appropriate and important for the nurse, who is always on the go. It has been able to garner several market figures, with a lot of nurses and medical professionals adding it to their top lists of the perfect smartwatches that are suitable for use when on duty in the hospital or clinic.
Firstly, its appearance styles are appealing, because it depicts a product that has been made from the most effective of materials and from a carefully implemented craft.
Secondly, the watch is fitted with an Android 2.0 interface, that makes it able to display and open a number of apps that you’ll find helpful. Hence, it is easy to set schedules and event reminders on the smartwatch with ease. Note that the device is low weight and would not feel serious on your wrist at all.
It has a 1.4 inches dimensioned product, with an analog timepiece format. The functions on the device are quite a total, and you can do things like save music files and additionally hear them play. Each seems perfectly fitted to match the nurse’s use tendency since it permits them to form use of the device even at that point once they appear to be the busiest.
Features that facilitate this, is that the installed Google Assistant voice command function. With this feature, the user will check incoming messages and additionally respond to them.
You do not need to worry about the time and efforts needed for the regular message texting, because the device allows you to send the messages using just your set voice command.
Other impressive features on the smartwatch, are its waterproof built, the user heart rate detector, a sleep tracker, as well as a GPS tracker. The Ticwatch definitely ranks well mutually of the best smartwatches suitable for nurses and could be an affordable buy. If you agree for the product that makes it to perfectly fit in our best smartwatch for nurses 2019 list.
- The product has a good number of helpful features, that are reasonably all relevant for the everyday nurse.
- Comfortable strap material, that makes it simple and cozy even if it is worn for many hours.
- Lightweight portability makes it simple to wear on the wrist, while not the user feeling its weight.
- Its water resistance ability makes it a decent option for the nurse.
- Great smartwatch features for a good price.
- Downloads and supports the functions of many fitness applications.
- The phone call compatibility provision is only compatible with Android devices.
2. Apple Watch Series One
If you need the best of smartwatch products yet available on the markets, then you should even be looking in the direction of the Apple Watch Series One.
This smartwatch comes with appropriate features that may serve most types of nurses no matter the peculiarities of their job descriptions and there must perform at it.
When shopping for this watch, you can make sure of the fact that you will be getting all the high-level ingeniousness and performance productivity that is characteristic of no matter product the Apple company is issuing out.
The Apple Watch series one is made to come back in different colors of up to fifteen variants, permitting you to choose the one that is most appealing to you. It operates victimization the Apple watchOS 3 and comes with a 1.3 inches ion X glass display of dimensions 272 × 340.
Interesting features on the device includes a gyroscope, the heart rate monitor, a speaker and microphone for making and receiving calls further as playing music, amongst different features.
The Bluetooth feature permits you to connect smartwatch device directly to your smartphone, such that you are able to quickly go through your notifications lists, while not even bringing out your phone that makes it to absolutely fit in our the best smartwatch for nurses 2019 list.
Just as you would expect from a smartwatch device of its caliber, this product additionally comes with a voice recognizing assistant that takes instructions once you offer them.
This product would continue to remain together of the most recognized and most wanted smart wrist watches.
- Beautiful elegant top-notch styles that show good class.
- Lightweight portable and comfortable suited long period use.
- This product comes with a reasonable battery life infrastructure, therefore permitting you to use for a relatively long period of time before charging is required.
- The tactic engine enhances its function and consequently its use advantages.
- Such accompanying features just like the heart rate monitor, the gyroscope, and therefore the accelerometer is added value features.
- The aluminum casing well adds to its beautiful aesthetic look.
- The product is relatively expensive compared to other smartwatches in its class.
- Note that it is solely water resistant, and will not be thought of as being waterproof. Hence, it should be carefully handled to not submerge in a fluid.
- Unfortunately, there is no built-in GPS installation on the device.
3. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
This is another product that has received thousands of positive reviews and suggestions since it hit the market. The Samsung Gear S2 has become the nurses’ delight, due to its almost simplicity, yet superior capacities.
As it stands, it holds a reasonable percentage of the existing marketplace for smartwatches, and analysts and experts would simply place it amongst their lists of proved smartwatch devices.
The product comes with a circular facial display, that has a rotatable bezel attachment. It is suitable for pretty much all type of smartphone and iPhone users because it connects well to a large proportion of the smartphone devices on the market, likewise as virtually each iPhone.
As a nurse, you will find this product relevant because it allows you to make use of a number of fitness applications, and comes with a functioning heart rate monitor.
Again, as you go about attending to patients, you actually may not have time to bring out your phone once it rings. Once you have had this watch connected to your phone device through Bluetooth, you can conveniently dial and receive calls from the watch’s touch screen display.
The touchscreen is a 360 × 360 pixel AMOLED display, that guarantees the users of good image output for all time. Asides that, users will customize the screen display, with up to three possible interfaces.
- The product provides a nice price for each buck spent in its procurement.
- The customizable screen display interface, allows users to set the device display to it which suits them more.
- Grants you quick access to your phone notifications, and different pre-set calendar and time prompts.
- Comes with an ingenious wireless charging dock, that has an easier way to charge the device.
- Allows the use of thousands of application software right from its screen display.
- Battery life is not too impressive, and you will need to charge it additional frequently than you would for other devices of its type.
4. Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
The Fitbit Versa Smartwatch suitable for nurses adopts the highest quality and performance that has characterized the Fitbit smartwatch manufacturing company. This product presents a light-weight geometric casing, that is simply appropriate for the nurse on duty.
This is as a result of it does not add extra weight to the user, and you are able to wear the device for as long as possible while not feeling any discomfort from its weight. The hi-res touch screen permits you to choose from the provided range of clock faces.
Hence, you will leave the screen display on digital or the classic inclined analog, or maybe something between the two.
Monitor your favorite trends and news updates even whereas on duty while not affecting work, using the device’s wireless sync function. Fitbit Versa connects to over 199 smartphones of different brands and operation models, in addition as Windows and iPhone devices.
Another good thing about this device that will interest you is that the fact that it is reasonably water resistant, thus you may not worry too much about it falling off in the wash basin once you are disinfecting your hands after work. According to manufacturer specifications, the device will face up to water depths of up to 50 meters.
- Relatively inexpensive, as compared to other devices in its class.
- As long as batteries for a smartwatch is concerned, the Fitbit Versa battery ranks amongst the foremost long lasting because it can stay for 3 to four days before requiring a charge.
- The designs are a high notch, asides the fact that it provides totally different clock faces that you will choose from.
- The design is something to carry onto, coupled with the very fact that the materials used in its build are durable.
- A manufacturer has provided different color and material composition to select from.
- The Fitbit Versa does not have a built-in GPS infrastructure.
5. Garmin Vivomove HR Smartwatch
For those who are conversant with the world of smartwatches, the Garmin company does not need any much introduction.
They have always stayed true to producing top-notch devices, that have posted because of the highest competitors on the market.
Now, the Garmin Vivomove HR does not fall short of this standard, and if you have always desired to own any Garmin product, then this can be one of those that suit you more as a nurse.
This product could be a hybrid design presenting both of an analog view as well because of the more contemporary digital view. As a nurse, it is necessary to stay fit as you work, thus you really must take note of what your health and stress levels are.
The Garmin Vivomove HR duly notes and displays your activity and stress tendencies, victimization its heart rate monitor. So, if peradventure you are not sure you are enjoying the day, then maybe a check on your Garmin Vivomove might help give you a rough however pretty accurate lead as to whether you would like to mandatorily take rest or not.
The screen size could be a 1.2 inches display with an output 240 × 240 resolution, whereas the overall product dimension is put at about 1.7 × 0.5 × 1.7 inches.
The product has a waterproof structure, thus it would not just get damaged if it mistakenly falls off in water.
- A product has a lovely and attractive design
- Comes with very helpful health and fitness tracking tools that may help the nurse monitor their own health and not unnecessarily keep exposed to stress risks.
- The Garmin Vivomove HR is fully waterproof and not just water resistant, thus it’s safe even if you use it in water.
- The battery life is impressive and would last you for days before you mandatorily must charge it again.
- The hybrid design permits users to carry out some level of user customization.
- This product is relatively a bit more expensive.
- There is no accompanying GPS infrastructure on the device.
What you need to think about before buying a smartwatch for your nursing profession
Now, though all of the listed smartwatches for nurses are nice in each of their own specific ways that, there is the one specific product that suits all individual nurse. In order to determine what product suits you a lot from the vast array of options on the market, there are a number of things that should serve as a lead for your smartwatch shopping.
It is important to place these factors into considerations so you would not be spending unnecessarily or even losing out on your funds. After carefully putting all of the factors to consider, you will discover that you will have bought simply the right product that will serve you optimally.