Planning to buy a laptop for you but on a tight budget? Hurrah! You came to precisely the right place. Gone are the days when you had to save money, part by part, for a dozen months to buy a decent laptop for you. Today, in this article, I am going to introduce you to the best cheap laptops under 150 dollars, how these models are great and what they will do for you.
Before going into the product review, let me tell you that today due to high competition in the marketplace, sellers are lowering their prices exclusively; Get the laptop you select for you ASAP as prices keep fluctuating every day! There are many factors to consider when selecting a laptop for less than $ 150, and yes, many must also be compromised.
According to customer demands, HIGH PERFORMANCE and DECENT SCREEN remain as priorities, while the price varies from different laptops. However, make sure you don’t have access to high-end games or perfect commentary during video editing from a computer you buy for these bucks.
Best Cheap Laptops Under 150 Dollars:
The list below consists of a variety of Windows laptops, as well as Chromebooks; it is purely your choice which one you want to go to meet your needs and standards. Also during my search, I became aware of the fact that an original specification that you have to deal wisely with is STORAGE, which is 160GB maximum here. So, without further ado, let’s go to the review section.
1. LENOVO CHROMEBOOK S340
Lenovo Chromebook S340 has a 14 “touch screen and a 1366 x 768 resolution screen. It can be used by students and professionals to perform everyday tasks. It can be used to maintain tasks, including assignments, organization record-keeping, or any other minor task you want to do.
Lenovo, one of the best laptops under $ 150, has a powerful processor, fast RAM, and plenty of storage to provide space to store data for everyday tasks. You can also access data at high speed.
You can share data and connect multiple compatible devices via Bluetooth and multiple I / O ports. It weighs 3.09 pounds; Take it with you wherever you go.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE LAPTOP – The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C processor, Chrome OS, 4GB LPDDR3, eMMC 5. 64GB, and more.
- Sleek, Sleek Design – Sleek, stylish, and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than an inch thick and 3. 3 pounds. Lightweight with a 14-inch FHD display Perfect for everyday computing and multimedia, on or offline.
- Powerful Processing – Perfect for all your everyday computing needs, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 offers a host of performance features.
- High performance laptop: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC 5.1 and so much more
- Sleek & stylish design: Sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch thin and 3.3 pounds light with a 14-inch FHD display. Perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- Powerful processing: Perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers a host of performance features. Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, fast software loading and additional 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive
- Built to connect us: Full I/O support comes standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD and USB 3.0 for effortless connectivity. Further, this Chromebook also features powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac with Bluetooth 4.1, a 720p webcam and two 2W speaker systems for effortless collaboration, all supported via a suite of collaborative apps via Chrome OS
- Easy to use: The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. Further, no setup is needed, just a Google account so your stuff stays with you via cloud storage of your emails, maps, docs, pics and more
2. DELL LATITUDE D830
The screen on Dell Latitude D830 is 15.4 inches and millions of pixels make images clearer and more vibrant than other budget laptops. Add more detail to sharp images to give you a sharp screen.
This laptop is powered by a 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 3GB DDR2, Intel GMA X3100, and 160 GB of RAM. Windows 7 is provided as an operating system for this laptop. It allows you to multitask and store data in a large memory capacity.
Data can be quickly accessed on one of the best laptops for under $ 150. You can take this laptop with you anywhere, as it is only 1 pound in weight and 14.9 x 11.2 x 3.5 inches in dimensions. It is easy to transport and the most suitable for you to carry out your daily tasks.
3. ACER FLAGSHIP CB3-532
You can see the sharp details through this high-resolution screen. Acer offers its users the best for just under $ 150. Acer Flagship CB3-532 has a 1.60 GHz dual-core processor, 2 GB DDR3, 16 GB SSD hard drive, and HD Graphics 400 graphics processor for high-end graphics.
It has the ability to access data quickly and can store any type of data on your hard drive for later use. These features can make it easier for you by spending less than $ 150. You can carry this 4.3-pound laptop with you if you want to work outside your workplace.
It has certain HDMI ports and various inputs to connect different devices. You can also share data through a wireless connection, it captures the signals strongly.
- Zero Air Gap lets you enjoy improved screen clarity even in bright sunlight, so you can enjoy content wherever you go.
- Incredibly fast 1.60 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor.
- The 15.6 display and 1366 x 768 HD LCD resolutions will captivate you.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day .
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1. 60 GHz Processor
- With USB 3. 0 easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2. 0.
- The 15. 6" Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
4. HP CHROMEBOOK 14
HP Chromebook 14 is one of the best laptops with a 14-inch screen and anti-glare resolution screen (1366 × 768). Its millions of pixels make the image clearer and more vibrant.
You can see sharp and detailed images on this laptop to perform your routine tasks with great efficiency. The HP Chromebook runs on AMD Dual-Core a4-9120, 2.2GHz up to 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM, and 32GB eMMC hard drive.
These factors make this laptop a highly efficient machine for performing everyday tasks. You don’t need to wait long to do something about your routine tasks. It provides its users with the best work experience at affordable prices.
This laptop runs on Windows 10 and has all the latest features. Makes a strong connection to compatible devices through HDMI ports, other inputs, or Bluetooth.
Quickly captured Wi-Fi signals to give your users a better data sharing experience. It can run up to 14 hours and is 2.8 lbs. weight. You can take it anywhere to get the job done.
- Intel Celeron N2940 1.83 GHz processor.
- 4 GB SDRAM.
- 16GB EMMC, without an optical drive.
- 14-inch 1920×1080 pixel display with LED light.
- Intel Celeron N2940 1.83 GHz Processor
- 4 GB SDRAM
- 16 GB eMMC, No Optical Drive
- 14-Inch 1920x1080 pixel LED-lit Screen
- Chrome OS, Refer user manual below.
5. SAMSUNG CHROMEBOOK
The 11.6-inch screen with 1366 x 768 pixels provides bright, sharp images. You can run the software for basic functionality and focus on every detail through this high-resolution screen.
The Samsung Chromebook has a 1.6 GHz to 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor, 4 GB DDR3, 1 solid-state flash memory, and Intel HD Graphics 400 to enhance the graphics of this laptop.
It has the ability to tackle multiple daily tasks at once. You can store data on your hard drive, and you can quickly access saved data with this efficient, high-performance laptop for under $ 200.
This laptop has the ability to connect with other devices to share data. You can share data via Bluetooth, HDMI, and another necessary I / O inputs. The weight of this laptop is 2.54 pounds. It can be carried anywhere easily.
- Integrated security features ensure you are protected from viruses and malware.
- 6-inch HD anti-reflective screen.
- A spill-resistant keyboard protects against accidental damage.
- Up to 11 hours battery life on a single charge
- Built in security Features ensure you’re protected from viruses and Malware
- 11.6 inches HD anti reflective Display
- Spill resistant keyboard protects against accidental Damage
- Intel Celeron N3060 Processor with 4G Memory and 64GB storage; Bluetooth v4.0
6. ASUS CHROMEBOOK C202SA
The Acer Chromebook C202SA has an 11.6-inch HD 1366 × 768 anti-glare display, with a 180-degree hinge for easy viewing. It offers you a clear display screen even in sunlight.
You can focus more on the details through this high-resolution display screen. Students have a better choice and the learning processor has improved than before. It’s spillproof and makes e-learning more interesting and can be used for entertainment purposes and other basic professional tasks.
It is powered by an Intel Celeron N3060 processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and agile performance, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of flash storage for multitasking.
The 2.65-pound lightweight body and rugged construction can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without interruption and comes with Chrome OS that lets you connect to other devices without interruption and hassle. It helps you share data with different compatible devices.
- 65-pound lightweight body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without interruption.
- 6-inch HD 1366×768 anti-glare display with a 180-degree hinge for easy viewing.
- Powered by Intel Celeron N3060 processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and agile performance.
- 4 GB of DDR3 RAM; 16 GB flash storage; Without CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal.
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 anti-glare display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, upto 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB flash storage; No CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Output : 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
7. ACER ASPIRE 1
Acer Aspire 1 has a 15.6-inch FHD display with a narrow bezel design. It also filters blue light that tightens your eyes and works longer in comfort with Acer BlueLightShield technology.
You can watch videos smoothly and quickly, surf the web, or do some work with an Intel Pentium Silver N50001 processor. Applications load faster, graphics work better, and multitasking is more efficient with up to 4GB of single-channel DDR4 memory.
This laptop gives you the best work experience; it costs less than $ 150. With an initial weight of 2 kg, the Aspire 1 can accompany you wherever you need to go. Maintains a strong and consistent wireless signal with the strategically placed Wi-Fi 5 (also known as 802.11ac) wireless antenna.
The optimized digital webcam and microphone keep you connected with incredible audio and visual clarity.
8. ACER CHROMEBOOK 11 N7
The 14-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD display improves image quality and allows you to see the screen clearly from all angles. It is better to cope with everyday tasks. You can make it more professional and easily do it with one of the best laptops under $ 200.
Its Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core processor (up to 2.6 GHz), 64GB eMMC hard drive, 4GB RAM and Intel UHD Graphics 600 processor make it one of the best laptops for under $ 200. It can handle multiple tasks and makes your processing is faster and smoother. You can work up to 6.5 hours on this laptop.
Acer Chromebook 11 N7 enables you to stream, download, and navigate to your heart’s content. The latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi provides a seamless Internet experience at connection speeds that are up to three times faster than previous generations.
It can also share data via Bluetooth and various I / O ports and It’s easy to carry because it weighs 3.64 pounds and the dimensions of 9.7 x 13.5 x 0.7 inches make it portable.
- It can convert Microsoft Office to Google docs, sheets, etc.
- Spill-resistant, military-grade keyboard.
- Battery life is up to 12 hours.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS: An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, sheets and slides
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Military grade durability & spill resistant keyboard
- C731 C118 comes with 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N3060, 4GB LPDDR3 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, Upto 12 hours Battery Life
9. DELL INSPIRON 11 3000
Dell Inspiron has an 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768-pixel HD LED-backlit IPS display that makes the image clear and vibrant. You have the facility to switch between different modes.
You can use this laptop in-store mode, laptop, or tablet mode at your convenience and you can enjoy these features by spending less than $ 200. Up to the sixth, Intel Core Core processors offer speed and efficiency for responsive performance, whether you’re browsing the web, writing a document, or uploading photos.
Get the Intel-level performance you expect. With 4GB of memory, multitasking can keep multiple applications open at the same time. Switch between work and play without interruptions without slowing down your Inspiron 11 and storing data on your 64GB hard drive.
This compact 2-in-1 weighs just 3.07 lb (1.39 kg) and is less than an inch thick at just 19.4 mm, making it lightweight enough to take with you. Stay connected on the go with the latest Wi-Fi for long-range wireless performance, perfect for quick downloads on the go.
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drives for ample file storage: Contains a large collection of DVD-quality digital photos, music, HD videos, and movies.
- The HDMI output expands your viewing options: Connect to a high-definition television or high-definition monitor to set up two displays side by side or simply view more of the overall picture. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer: supports SD memory card formats.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English – Retrieves the popular Windows 7 Start menu and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that allows you to bookmark web pages on your screen.
- 11. 6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display with AMD Radeon R5 shared video memory. LED-backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen. AMD Dual-Core A9 9420e 2. 6GHz. Get the speed you need.
- 4GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 500GB Serial ATA hard drive for ample file storage space - Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options - Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer - Supports SD memory card formats.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English - Brings back the popular Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen.
We have listed all the laptops with their detailed technical specifications that you might be looking at before buying a laptop. Everyone can handle everyday tasks with high speed and great efficiency.
You have room to save your data in storage for later use. It will keep your data safe and protected. You can also connect multiple devices with them to share data with other devices.
This can be done via Bluetooth, I / O ports, or fast Wi-Fi. All you need to do is spend under $ 200 or $ 150 and make the right choice of selecting a laptop.